Summer heat can make your life miserable at times, especially if you need to spend a lot of time outdoors. One of the ways to escape the torture of the sun is to wear light clothes, which all of us enjoy. Alas, no skimpy shorts and tops will help keep your head cool. Getting a short haircut will, but are you really ready to part with your beautiful locks over this?
There is no need to go that far because you can relieve the worst of the heat with the right hairstyle and a few accessories. Here are some options you should try out this summer:
- Get a headband.
There are plenty of beautiful hair bands available on the market today. You definitely need to get a few of those regardless of how long your tresses are. These accessories will not only keep the hair off your face (which will make you feel much cooler immediately). Beautiful hair bands decorated by flowers and beads will draw attention in any crowd and will complete your perfect image.
- Buy a hat.
The right hat will make you stand out and look absolutely stunning. This is an accessory that truly makes an impact and shows your sense of style. Be sure to choose a hat that suits the shape of your face.
- Girls with oval faces are the luckiest as almost every model looks good on them.
- If you have a square-shaped face, you should look into large floppy hats. This type of brims will visually soften your jawline.
- Owners of a round face look their best wearing angular hats. They will elongate your features.
- If you have a heart-shaped face, you should buy a medium-sized hat with moderately-wide brims.
- Girls who have oblong, slender faces will look most beautiful in the hats that sit low on the forehead (with wide, flared brims).
- Try a headscarf.
A headscarf is a tool you can experiment with for days and still manage to find a new and interesting way to wear it. Let your imagination loose in front of the mirror, and you’ll be able to create a dozen unique attractive images. Try everything from an exotic turban to a feminine bow. A head scarf will keep the hair off your face, cover your locks from the scorching sun, and help you create a new look every day.
- Don’t forget about hairbands.
Hairbands are your best friends on the days when you don’t have the time to wash your hair in the morning. Use a bit of dry shampoo to soak up the sweat and oil from the roots and arrange your locks into a stylish top knot or a beautiful ponytail. These hairdos look good on everyone and can fit any occasion.
Don’t forget that making your head feel “lighter” is not the only concern you should have in regards to your hair during the hot season. UV rays, seawater, and high temperatures damage your locks greatly. If you want to protect them, you will need to learn how to take good care of your hair in the summer.